Sunday, July 20, 2008

About Me

I am a casual blogger who writes about all kinds of various topics that are popular on the internet. My main area of expertise includes anything related to money and personal finance. Here you have found a blog of mine that talks about chapter bankruptcies. Bankruptcy is a very serious decision and everyone should research all potential options before deciding to file for bankruptcy.

I have written hundreds of different posts related to personal finance and feel that I provide great information to my readers. If you have any questions at all regarding chapter bankruptcies or personal finance send me an email and I will do my best to answer.

1 comment:

S.D. said...

Dear Admin



I have been reading your site since a week. I greatly enjoyed looking through your site and found some informative pages on finance like debt, bankruptcy etc. I also have some finance related web sites and blogs having more information regarding various finance related problems and its solutions. I think it might be of interest to your readers.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we join in a community together which will definitely help both of ours blog/site in getting more Google values. We would certainly appreciate your site. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my email id.

If you want we can also write articles for each others site on any finance related topics. I have been writing articles for various finance related sites and blogs.


Waiting for your earliest response.



Thanks and regards



Betty Parker

web admin

(contactbettyparker@gmail.com)


n.b: If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.